Wake to the sound of the ocean and the crisp feel of salty air at Margarets Beach Resort. Enjoy a morning beach walk before discovering a world of fine wine and dining experiences.
- 3 Nights at Margarets Beach Resort in a self-contained studio apartment by the beach in Prevelly
- A Heroes of Margaret River & 4-Course Lunch at Voyager Estate, showcasing the region’s ‘hero’ wine varietals, Chardonnay and Cabernet as well as a journey of the senses with the 4–course Discovery lunch menu featuring the best of local produce and matched wines
- A half-day wine and gourmet food tour with Margaret River Vintage Wine Tours. An afternoon of pure indulgence visiting many of the regions world-class boutique wineries along with tastings at the Margaret River Chocolate Factory and The Margaret River Dairy Company.
- Above & Below Pass to Ngilgi Cave and Cape Naturaliste Lighthouse to experience ancient underground wonders and uncover the fascinating maritime history of the region
- Visit Howard Park & Madfish Wines, co-owned by Amy Burch, who was born in Singapore and moved to Australia as a young girl. Incidentally, her Chinese astrology animal, the dragon, is represented in the Howard Park logo as a winged serpent. The cellar door building, designed according to Feng Shui principles, was awarded by the Royal Australian Institute of Architects in 2000. Howard Park hold regular events and art installations with a focus on West Australian artists.
- Complete your Margaret River trip by discovering some hidden gems: award-winning wines made by three small family vineyards in Margaret River with this half-day self-drive itinerary
From $579 per person (twinshare)
Remember, when you purchase any of these holiday packages, you go in the draw to win another unforgettable experience to be had here in the Margaret River region!