If you’re looking for warm, local hospitality matched with authentic food and wine experiences, look no further than a three night escape with your hosts, Jane and Keith at Rosewood Guesthouse, Margaret River.
- 3 Nights at Rosewood Guesthouse, Ellensbrook Room with cooked breakfast daily
- Full Day Gourmet Wine & Dine Tour with Margaret River Tours – visit and taste at 6 iconic Margaret River Region wineries, lunch with glass of wine at Watershed Wines, cheese, smallgoods and sweet treat tastings
- A Winemaker’s Walk at Brown Hill Estate including an afternoon tour of the vineyard, winery, barrel room and tasting with the winemaker Haydn Millard
- An Augusta Icons Pass to Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse (where two oceans meet) and a guided tour of the stunning Jewel Cave, the largest show cave in Western Australia
- Enjoy a glass of wine and a hearty meal on the deck overlooking the vines at Brookwood Estate. The team at this family run estate also produce a range of delicious preserves, olive oil and dressings that you can take home with you.
From $542 per person (twinshare)
Remember, when you book any of these holiday packages, you go in the draw to win another unforgettable experience to be had here in the Margaret River region!